dear me...


It really has been ages and ages since I posted anything on my poor neglected blog. I was just so pooped after all the prep and work for the One Brown Box show at Objectspace that I needed some time away from all crafting endeavours to rest up before the mad frenzy of Christmas gift making, which began in earnest this week.

We've had lots of visitors coming to the show and it has been lovely to see the kids (and parents) playing in the gallery and enjoying themselves. Jack has posted loads of images of the exhibition here but there is still time to come and see the show in person - it runs until 18 December. I work on Saturdays and have storytime for kids at 11am, so do drop by if you get a chance.

I hope all your pre-Christmas crafting is going well - I'll do a sneaky show and tell of some of my thrifty handmade goodies next week, if I can get my nearests and dearests to promise not to peek that is!! Easier said than done I suspect.

Comments

Popular Posts