Textile Exhibition

Red Bird (after Jill McDonald, 1966)
The birds have been packed up and sent away to be installed next week. Here are the details of the exhibition in case any of you fancy a jaunt to Waiheke Island to admire or buy some beautiful contemporary New Zealand textiles. There will be home furnishings, toys, articles of attire, sculptural pieces and accessories created by a diverse range of contemporary textile artists including Rosemary McLeod, Rona Ngahuia Osborne, Miranda Brown, Paula Coulthard, Merrilyn George, Margaret Chapman and more.
Feel of Fibre
Curated by Judy Rae
25 Sept - 19 Oct 2009
Opening Friday 25 Sept. at 6pm
2 Korora Road, Oneroa
Waiheke Island
For sales enquiries or further information please contact
Linda Chalmers



Comments

Unknown said…
Oh I do hope I can make it there - I'd love to see it all...
X lies
Meg said…
Thank you for commenting and letting me know about F of F, Bronwyn. As well, in Jack's blog I found out they used on of my photos for the invite. What a treat!

I look forward to seeing the exhibition pics.

Thank you.
Meg Nakagawa
Nelson

Popular Posts