loose ends

Excuse the absence of crafty activity over the past few weeks. The laborious business of preparing to defend my thesis took priority over the more pleasant activity of felt making. I'm happy to report that the oral examination was a success and after making a few minor corrections to the text, the bound copies can at last be deposited with the University library and that looooooooong chapter of my life will officially be over. Yippppeeeee. The pretty flowers came from my Mum.


I've spent the past week or two tidying up loose ends: finishing off Pania Press editions and posting outstanding orders. I needed to clear the decks because I have a very big exhibition project coming up. I'll tell you all about it very soon...


Comments

Meliors Simms said…
Congratulations on your academic achievement. I'm very happy for you, and look forward to following your post-graduate adventures...

Popular Posts