Au Revoir Minnie Cooper

In case you haven't heard, Minnie Cooper's iconic Ponsonby Road shop is closing on 19 September, so if you want to buy a pair of beautiful New Zealand made shoes, now is the moment.

As a tribute to business owner Sandy Cooper, I polished my first pair of brown lace-up Minnie Coopers when I went to Ponsonby last weekend to buy my final pair. Would you believe these lovelies are still going strong after 22 years! I've had them resoled twice along the way, but there is still plenty of wear left in them, so it was well worth the investment all those years ago. I haven't looked back since then and I've received a pair of Minnie Cooper shoes for my birthday nearly every year.

These charcoal coloured buckled shoes are my latest buy. Super comfortable and elegant, they make you feel a million bucks, as Minnie Cooper shoes always do.

Go on, treat yourself!

Comments

Popular Posts